Poplar Forest Capital LLC (“Poplar Forest”) may collect nonpublic personal information to process and administer clients’ business. This includes:
- Information provided to Poplar Forest by clients and their representatives, such as on applications, questionnaires, contracts, or other forms.
- Information about client transactions, account balances, and account history, including transactions with us, our affiliates, or nonaffiliated third parties.
It is the policy of Poplar Forest to restrict access to nonpublic information to those employees, agents, representatives, or third parties who need to know the information to provide products and services to its clients. This includes:
- Physical safeguards, including a staffed reception desk to check people who arrive at the office.
- Electronic safeguards, including firewalls for server database protection, passwords for computer login, and limited access to the computer room.
- Procedural safeguards, including restricting access to information regarding current and former clients to those required to have access in order to service those client needs.
Sharing Of Nonpublic Personal Information:
Poplar Forest does not share nonpublic personal information about its current or former clients with anyone except:
- As required or permitted by law.
- Poplar Forest employees and affiliated companies, our brokers, banks, agents, and other nonaffiliated third parties who need to know this information in order to perform services on behalf of clients.
- Other nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have a relationship, which may include financial institutions, attorneys, trustees, third-party administrators, registered broker/dealers, auditors, regulators, and transfer agents, for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain and service client accounts, or respond to court orders and legal investigations.
Mutual fund investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible. Investments in the Poplar Forest Funds include risks associated with debt securities, foreign and emerging market securities, fixed income securities, small and medium companies, options, Mortgage-Backed and Asset-backed Securities and Investment Companies. See the prospectus for additional information about the risks of investing in the Funds.
Before you invest in the Poplar Forest Funds, please refer to the prospectus for important information about the investment company, including investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. You may also obtain a hard copy of the prospectus by calling 1-877-522-8860. The prospectus should be read carefully before you invest or send money.
The Funds are offered only to United States residents, and information on this site is intended only for such persons. Nothing on this web site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of the Fund in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
References to other mutual funds should not be interpreted as an offer of these securities.
Poplar Forest Capital, LLC, is the adviser to the Poplar Forest Funds, which are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
70 South Lake Avenue, Suite 930
Pasadena, California 91101