We Are Building Poplar Forest On These Core Values.
- We put our client-partners first, our associates second, and the company third.
- We believe in remaining small, so that size won’t impede investment results.
- We continually strive to exemplify the highest ethical standards.
- We personally invest alongside of our client-partners.
- We share the benefits of scale with our stakeholders.
- We treat our associates equitably.
Passion with Humility
- We aim for nothing less than market-beating, long-term returns.
- Even in our convictions, we remember that the other guy might be right.
- We recognize that mistakes are inherent in investing. We try to admit mistakes early while striving to learn from them.
"...the most valuable of my possessions..."
- Thomas Jefferson of his home at Poplar Forest
Mutual fund investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible. Investments in the Poplar Forest Funds include risks associated with debt securities, foreign and emerging market securities, fixed income securities, small and medium companies, options, Mortgage-Backed and Asset-backed Securities and Investment Companies. See the prospectus for additional information about the risks of investing in the Funds.
Before you invest in the Poplar Forest Funds, please refer to the prospectus for important information about the investment company, including investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. You may also obtain a hard copy of the prospectus by calling 1-877-522-8860. The prospectus should be read carefully before you invest or send money.
The Funds are offered only to United States residents, and information on this site is intended only for such persons. Nothing on this web site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of the Fund in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
References to other mutual funds should not be interpreted as an offer of these securities.
Poplar Forest Capital, LLC, is the adviser to the Poplar Forest Funds, which are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
70 South Lake Avenue, Suite 930
Pasadena, California 91101